What happens if my child switches to another program at the same university? Will they still qualify for payments?

If you have one of our Group Savings Plans, your child can switch to a different program or school and will still be able to collect their EAPs. Academic advancement is not required.

If you have a Founders’ Plan, your child will only qualify for EAPs when they switch to a different program if they have met the academic advancement requirement and the new program they have enrolled in is a minimum of 2 years.

Back to FAQs


When you’re ready to collect your money