Can I change my mind after I’ve cancelled my plan?

If your plan has been cancelled and you have received and cashed your refund of contributions, it is no longer possible to re-activate your plan. If you did not receive or cash your refund of contributions, then the plan can be reinstated at any time up to when it’s time for your child to go to school provided you make up all of the missed contributions and income payments. You have until the maturity date to re-instate your plan to a maximum contribution of $50,000.

Back to FAQs


Plan cancellation